Pine Grove School
- Pine Grove School's student population of 11 students has grown by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pine Grove School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pine Grove Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sand Springs Sand Springs School Grades: PK-8 | 3 students
3194 Highway 200 W
Sand Springs, MT 59077
(406)557-2774 13.8 PK-8 3
- Mosby Ross School Grades: PK-8 | 3 students
1491 Old Stage Road
Mosby, MT 59058
(406)429-6501 16.4 PK-8 3
- Jordan Garfield Co District High School Grades: 9-12 | 33 students
324 Marguerite St
Jordan, MT 59337
(406)557-2259 34.3 9-12 33
- Winnett Winnett School Grades: PK-6 | 41 students
305 S Broadway
Winnett, MT 59087
(406)429-2251 38.6 PK-6 41
- Melstone Melstone School Grades: PK-6 | 41 students
5 6th Avenue N
Melstone, MT 59054
(406)358-2352 47.8 PK-6 41
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.