Pine Level Elementary School
Pine Level Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Pine Level Elementary School's student population of 943 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||943 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pine Level Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#570 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Autauga County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marbury Marbury School Grades: 9-12 | 579 students
2360 Highway 31 North
Marbury, AL 36051
(205)755-2118 5.3 9-12 579
- Prattville Autauga Co Technical Center Grades: 9-12
1301 Upper Kingston Rd
Prattville, AL 36067
(334)361-0258 6.4 9-12 n/a
- Prattville Prattville Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 984 students
1089 N Chestnut
Prattville, AL 36067
(334)365-6697 7.0 7-8 984
- Elmore Draper Correctional Facility
Route 1 Box 33
Elmore, AL 36025
(334)567-2221 7.5 n/a n/a
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.