Pittsville Elementary School
- Pittsville Elementary School's student population of 405 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pittsville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1379 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pittsville School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsville Pittsville High School Grades: 9-12 | 185 students
5407 1st Ave
Pittsville, WI 54466
(715)884-6412 0.2 9-12 185
- Vesper Vesper Community Academy Grades: PK-5 | 89 students
6443 S Virginia St
Vesper, WI 54489
(715)424-6786 8.5 PK-5 89
- Marshfield Nasonville Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 297 students
11044 Us Highway 10
Marshfield, WI 54449
(715)676-3611 12.3 K-6 297
- Auburndale Auburndale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 403 students
10564 School Ave
Auburndale, WI 54412
(715)652-2812 14.1 PK-5 403
- Nekoosa Alexander Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 356 students
540 Birch St
Nekoosa, WI 54457
(715)886-8040 14.2 4-8 356
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.