Pivot Online Charter - North Bay
- Pivot Online Charter - North Bay's student population of 310 students has grown by 126% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 190% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pivot Online Charter - North Bay's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7707 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Grove Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Olivet Elementary Charter Grades: K-6 | 305 students
1825 Willowside Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3045 1.9 K-6 305
- Santa Rosa Wright Charter Grades: K-8 | 529 students
4389 Price Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
(707)542-0556 2.0 K-8 529
- Santa Rosa Piner High School Grades: 9-12 | 1294 students
1700 Fulton Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)528-5245 2.4 9-12 1294
- Sebastopol West Sonoma County Consortium Grades: K-12 | 39 students
462 Johnson St.
Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707)824-7911 2.4 K-12 39
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.