Pleasant Hope Elementary School
- Pleasant Hope Elementary School's student population of 269 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pleasant Hope Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#678 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pleasant Hope R-vi School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pleasant Hope Pleasant Hope Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 255 students
515 W Mccurry
Pleasant Hope, MO 65725
(417)267-7701 0.2 5-8 255
- Pleasant Hope Pleasant Hope High School Grades: 9-12 | 264 students
303 N Main
Pleasant Hope, MO 65725
(417)267-2271 0.8 9-12 264
- Brighton Pleasant Hope Ranch School Grades: 4-12
5545 Hwy K
Brighton, MO 65617
(417)376-3000 4.0 4-12 n/a
- Morrisville Marion C. Early Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 298 students
5309 S Main
Morrisville, MO 65710
(417)376-2215 8.2 PK-5 298
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.