Pleasant Valley Middle School
- Pleasant Valley Middle School's student population of 511 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||511 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pleasant Valley Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#899 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Battle Ground School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Battle Ground Pleasant Valley Primary Grades: PK-4 | 597 students
14320 Ne 50th Ave
Battle Ground, WA 98604
(360)885-5550 0.0 PK-4 597
- Vancouver Vancouver Itech Preparatory Grades: 6-12 | 366 students
14204 Ne Salmon Creek Ave
Vancouver, WA 98668
(360)313-5200 0.6 6-12 366
- Vancouver Salmon Creek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 509 students
1601 Ne 129th St
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360)313-2800 1.8 K-5 509
- Battle Ground Laurin Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 625 students
13601 Ne 97th Ave
Battle Ground, WA 98604
(360)885-5200 2.5 5-8 625
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.