Salmon Creek Elementary School
- Salmon Creek Elementary School's student population of 509 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Salmon Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#544 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Vancouver School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Sacajawea Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 412 students
700 Ne 112th St
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360)313-2750 0.9 K-5 412
- Vancouver Sarah J Anderson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 791 students
2215 Ne 104th St
Vancouver, WA 98686
(360)313-1500 1.3 K-5 791
- Vancouver Skyview High School Grades: 9-12 | 1962 students
1300 Nw 139th St
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360)313-4200 1.5 9-12 1962
- Vancouver Vancouver Itech Preparatory Grades: 6-12 | 366 students
14204 Ne Salmon Creek Ave
Vancouver, WA 98668
(360)313-5200 1.6 6-12 366
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.