Sacajawea Elementary School
- Sacajawea Elementary School's student population of 412 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sacajawea Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1788 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Vancouver School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Salmon Creek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 509 students
1601 Ne 129th St
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360)313-2800 0.9 K-5 509
- Vancouver Sarah J Anderson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 791 students
2215 Ne 104th St
Vancouver, WA 98686
(360)313-1500 0.9 K-5 791
- Vancouver Columbia River High School Grades: 9-12 | 1222 students
800 Nw 99th St
Vancouver, WA 98665
(360)313-3900 1.0 9-12 1222
- Vancouver Dwight D Eisenhower Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 566 students
9201 Nw 9th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98665
(360)313-1700 1.2 K-5 566
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.