South Ridge Elementary School
- South Ridge Elementary School's student population of 718 students has grown by 39% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||718 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Ridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#146 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ridgefield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ridgefield Ridgefield High School Grades: 9-12 | 824 students
2630 S Hillhurst Road
Ridgefield, WA 98642
(360)619-1320 2.9 9-12 824
- Vancouver Chinook Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 718 students
1900 Nw Bliss Rd
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360)313-1600 3.2 K-5 718
- Vancouver Skyview High School Grades: 9-12 | 1962 students
1300 Nw 139th St
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360)313-4200 3.2 9-12 1962
- Vancouver Vancouver Itech Preparatory Grades: 6-12 | 366 students
14204 Ne Salmon Creek Ave
Vancouver, WA 98668
(360)313-5200 3.2 6-12 366
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.