Pleasantview Elementary School
- Pleasantview Elementary School's student population of 133 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pleasantview Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,793 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#634 out of 1793 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jackson County Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakefield Jackson County Central Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 264 students
205 4th Ave N
Lakefield, MN 56150
(507) 662-6625 0.5 6-8 264
- Okabena Heron Lake-okabena Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 151 students
124 N Minnesota Ave
Okabena, MN 56161
(507) 853-4507 8.7 7-12 151
- Jackson Riverside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 375 students
820 Park St
Jackson, MN 56143
(507) 847-5963 9.4 PK-5 375
- Heron Lake Heron Lake-okabena Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 156 students
321 Stearns Ave
Heron Lake, MN 56137
(507) 793-2307 11.0 PK-6 156
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?