- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 374 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Graduation Rate: 80-89% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Plumas Charter?
The graduation rate of Plumas Charter is 80-89%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Plumas Charter?
374 students attend Plumas Charter.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
75% of Plumas Charter students are White, 12% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, and 4% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Plumas Charter?
Plumas Charter has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Plumas Charter offer ?
Plumas Charter offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
Review Plumas Charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities