Pondera Colony School
- Pondera Colony School's student population of 19 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- Pondera Colony School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dutton/Brady K-12 s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dutton Dutton/brady High School Grades: 9-12 | 27 students
101 2nd St Ne
Dutton, MT 59433
(406)476-3424 3.9 9-12 27
- Power Power School Grades: PK-6 | 52 students
402 Teton Ave
Power, MT 59468
(406)463-2251 10.1 PK-6 52
- Carter Knees School Grades: PK-8 | 11 students
23831 Brady Road E
Carter, MT 59420
(406)627-2304 13.6 PK-8 11
- Fairfield Greenfield 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 8 students
590 Hwy 431
Fairfield, MT 59436
(406)467-2433 14.4 7-8 8
- Fairfield Fairfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 140 students
13 7th Street
Fairfield, MT 59436
(406)467-2425 17.8 PK-6 140
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.