Dutton/brady High School
- Dutton/brady High School's student population of 27 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dutton/brady High School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dutton/Brady K-12 s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Power Power School Grades: PK-6 | 52 students
402 Teton Ave
Power, MT 59468
(406)463-2251 9.4 PK-6 52
- Carter Knees School Grades: PK-8 | 11 students
23831 Brady Road E
Carter, MT 59420
(406)627-2304 14.2 PK-8 11
- Fairfield Greenfield 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 8 students
590 Hwy 431
Fairfield, MT 59436
(406)467-2433 16.2 7-8 8
- Vaughn Hillcrest Colony Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 9 students
1124 Wilson Road
Vaughn, MT 59487
(406)463-2236 18.0 PK-8 9
- Floweree Benton Lake School Grades: PK-8 | 10 students
17557 Bootlegger Trail
Floweree, MT 59440
(406)452-9023 18.4 PK-8 10
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.