Simms High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 119 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Top 50% in MT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
21-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 21-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
What is the graduation rate of Simms High School?
The graduation rate of Simms High School is 80%, which is lower than the Montana state average of 84%.
How many students attend Simms High School?
119 students attend Simms High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
84% of Simms High School students are White, 6% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 4% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Simms High School?
Simms High School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Simms High School offer ?
Simms High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Simms High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities