Pueblo Charter School For The Arts & Sciences
- Pueblo Charter School For The Arts & Sciences's student population of 453 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pueblo Charter School For The Arts & Sciences is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,768 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#989 out of 1768 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pueblo School District No. 60 In The County Of Pueblo And School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pueblo Corwin International Magnet School Grades: 4-8 | 606 students
1500 Lakeview Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81004
(719) 549-7400 0.6 4-8 606
- Pueblo Paragon Learning Center Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
3000 Lakeview Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81005
(719) 423-3570 0.6 9-12 40
- Pueblo South High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,063 student
1801 Hollywood Drive
Pueblo, CO 81005
(719) 549-7255 0.8 9-12 1,063
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.