Pueblo Charter School For The Arts & Sciences
- Pueblo Charter School For The Arts & Sciences's student population of 453 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pueblo Charter School For The Arts & Sciences is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,718 schools in Colorado (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#818 out of 1718 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pueblo School District No. 60 In The County Of Pueblo And School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pueblo Corwin International Magnet School Grades: 4-8 | 606 students
1500 Lakeview Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81004
(719)549-7400 0.6 4-8 606
- Pueblo South High School Grades: 9-12 | 1063 students
1801 Hollywood Drive
Pueblo, CO 81005
(719)549-7255 0.8 9-12 1063
- Pueblo Beulah Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 376 students
2670 Delphinium Street
Pueblo, CO 81005
(719)549-7510 1.1 PK-5 376
Nearby Homes for Sale
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.