Rainbow Elementary School
- Rainbow Elementary School's student population of 502 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||502 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rainbow Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1570 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DeKalb County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Canby Lane Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 598 students
4150 Green Hawk Trl
Decatur, GA 30035
(678)874-0602 1.1 PK-5 598
- Decatur Bob Mathis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 408 students
3505 Boring Rd
Decatur, GA 30034
(678)874-5802 1.4 PK-5 408
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.