Rancho Cotate High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,475 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 64%
- Graduation Rate: 91% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 18% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 48% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
18% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 48% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Rancho Cotate High School?
The graduation rate of Rancho Cotate High School is 91%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Rancho Cotate High School?
1,475 students attend Rancho Cotate High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
47% of Rancho Cotate High School students are Hispanic, 36% of students are White, 9% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rancho Cotate High School?
Rancho Cotate High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Rancho Cotate High School offer ?
Rancho Cotate High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
View the Rancho Cotate High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Rancho Cotate High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities