Randall Consolidated School
- The student population of 660 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||660 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.12 is less than the state average of 0.48. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Randall J1 School District's student population of 660 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,777 in this district is less than the state average of $13,583. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,922 is less than the state average of $13,316. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Randall J1 School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||660||850|
|District Total Revenue||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,777||$13,583|
|District Spending / Student||$11,922||$13,316|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BurlingtonWheatland Center Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 497 students
6606 368th Ave
Burlington, WI 53105
- Twin LakesLakewood Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 409 students
1218 Wilmot Ave
Twin Lakes, WI 53181
- Genoa CityBrookwood Middle SchoolGrades: 4-8 | 299 students
1020 Hunter's Ridge Dr
Genoa City, WI 53128
- WilmotWilmot High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1109 students
11112 308th Ave
Wilmot, WI 53192
- Silver LakeRiverview Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
300 Prosser St
Silver Lake, WI 53170
Randall students are by far the most intelligent and well behaved students that feed into Wilmot Union High School. The school gives each and every student an oportunity to expand their knowledge of music, art, and various other aspects of life. The sports teams are by far the most prestigious in the district because the level of commitment of both students and coaches is outstanding. Unfortunately, parent involvement is rather minimal and there are not many programs for advanced students and the programs that they do offer are not very difficult. I wish there were more clubs and after school activities. The teaching faculty is known for their strict enforcent of rules and codes. Randall produces strong minded and independent, successful individuals.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - laure
January 01, 2018
The city of New York has announced they are bringing back mandatory sex-ed courses for the first time in 20 years, in light of skyrocketing teen pregnancy rates far above the national average.
January 01, 2018
We’ll look at the many challenges facing schools in New York and New Jersey, as they struggle to get ready for students and balance the ongoing need to provide shelter to those displaced by the storm.
January 01, 2018
Students have headed back to school across the country, but are greeted by new security technology and armed security guards. We take a look at Post-Newtown public education.