- The student population of 660 students has declined by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||660 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.12 is less than the state average of 0.26. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Randall J1 School District's student population of 660 students has decreased by 7% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,083 in this district is less than the state average of $14,268. The district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,121 is less than the state average of $13,946. The district spending/student has grown by 5% over four years.
|School District Name||Randall J1 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||660||850|
|District Total Revenue||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,083||$14,268|
|District Spending / Student||$11,121||$13,946|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurlingtonWheatland Center Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 497 students
6606 368th Ave
Burlington, WI 53105
Twin LakesLakewood Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 409 students
1218 Wilmot Ave
Twin Lakes, WI 53181
Genoa CityBrookwood Middle SchoolGrades: 4-8 | 299 students
Po Box 250
Genoa City, WI 53128
WilmotWilmot High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1109 students
Po Box 8
Wilmot, WI 53192
Silver LakeRiverview Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 555 students
Po Box 69
Silver Lake, WI 53170
Randall students are by far the most intelligent and well behaved students that feed into Wilmot Union High School. The school gives each and every student an oportunity to expand their knowledge of music, art, and various other aspects of life. The sports teams are by far the most prestigious in the district because the level of commitment of both students and coaches is outstanding. Unfortunately, parent involvement is rather minimal and there are not many programs for advanced students and the programs that they do offer are not very difficult. I wish there were more clubs and after school activities. The teaching faculty is known for their strict enforcent of rules and codes. Randall produces strong minded and independent, successful individuals.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - laure
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!