Rayma C. Page Elementary School
- Rayma C. Page Elementary School's student population of 832 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||832 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rayma C. Page Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#730 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Myers Island Park High School Grades: 9-12 | 281 students
16520 S Tamiami Trail Ste 190
Fort Myers, FL 33908
(239)204-5965 0.9 9-12 281
- Fort Myers San Carlos Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 971 students
17282 Lee Rd
Fort Myers, FL 33967
(239)267-7177 2.1 PK-5 971
- Fort Myers South Fort Myers High School Grades: 9-12 | 2016 students
14020 Plantation Rd
Fort Myers, FL 33912
(239)561-0060 3.1 9-12 2016
- Fort Myers Lexington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1084 students
16351 Summerlin Rd
Fort Myers, FL 33908
(239)454-6130 3.7 6-8 1084
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.