Raytown Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 721 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 80%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Raytown Middle School?
721 students attend Raytown Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
51% of Raytown Middle School students are Black, 20% of students are White, 17% of students are Hispanic, 9% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Raytown Middle School?
Raytown Middle School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Raytown Middle School offer ?
Raytown Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Raytown Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities