Reed Elementary School
- Reed Elementary School's student population of 406 students has declined by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Reed Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Reed Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sausalito Bayside Martin Luther King Junior Academy Grades: K-8 | 161 students
200 Phillips Dr.
Sausalito, CA 94965
(415)332-1024 2.3 K-8 161
- Sausalito Willow Creek Academy Grades: K-8 | 396 students
636 Nevada St.
Sausalito, CA 94965
(415)331-7530 2.3 K-8 396
- Mill Valley Strawberry Point Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 379 students
117 E. Strawberry Dr.
Mill Valley, CA 94941
(415)389-7660 2.5 K-5 379
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.