Revere Middle School
Revere Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Revere Middle School's student population of 1,290 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 71 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,290 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||71 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Revere Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5969 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Houston Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Walnut Bend Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 752 students
10620 Briar Forest
Houston, TX 77042
(713)917-3540 0.2 PK-5 752
- Houston Askew Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 930 students
11200 Wood Lodge Dr
Houston, TX 77077
(281)368-2100 1.0 PK-5 930
- Houston Frostwood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 704 students
12214 Memorial Dr
Houston, TX 77024
(713)251-5700 1.5 K-5 704
- Houston Sneed Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 1076 students
9855 Pagewood Ln
Houston, TX 77042
(713)789-6979 1.8 PK-4 1076
- Houston Rummel Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 706 students
Houston, TX 77079
(713)251-6700 1.9 PK-5 706
I may be partial as a current teacher here, but this Middle School has come a long way in the last 2-3 years. It is a STEM Magnet school with innovative STEM classes such as Robotics, Engineering, CAD, Game Design and Entrepreneurship. Other unique advantages of this campus are the wide range of Fine Arts and Athletics available, including: Odyssey of the Mind, Debate, Spanish, French and Kickstart Karate, AVID (College Prep), Art, Dance, Band, Choir and Drama. The school also offers up to 13 high school credits the most of any middle school in our district. We are a diverse campus with over 40 countries represented among our successful students. Revere is a great place to grow and prepare for high school, college and the workplace! Visit our website for more info: www.houstonisd.org/reverems
- Posted by Teacher - Jackson K.
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.