Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District, serving 212 students.
- Public school in Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District have an average math proficiency score of 8% (versus the Rhode Island public school average of 32%), and reading proficiency score of 27% (versus the 40% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Rhode Island.
- Minority enrollment is 93% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Rhode Island public school average of 42% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is equal to the Rhode Island public school average of 13:1.
|School District Name||Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District|
|School District Phone Number||(401)432-7881|
|School District Grades Offered||07 - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (RI)|
|# of Schools||1 School||317 Schools|
|# of Students||212 Students||141,448 Students|
|# of Teachers||16 Teachers||10,583 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
- Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 56 school districts in Rhode Island (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (RI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Graduation Rate |
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||1,047 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 Students||4,687 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||141 Students||35,924 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||48 Students||12,151 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||14 Students||81,512 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||246 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 Students||5,881 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||2,469|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||9,994|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||10,267|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||10,389|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||10,517|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||10,936|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||11,047|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||10,830|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||38||10,768|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||42||10,937|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||40||11,465|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||34||11,302|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||32||10,667|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||26||9,860|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $23,534 is higher than the state average of $23,224. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $23,010 is less than the state average of $24,904. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (RI)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$30 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$32 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$23,534||$23,224|
|Spending / Student||$23,010||$24,904|
Trinity Academy For The Performing Arts School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Trinity Academy Performing Art 150 Washington St.
Providence, RI 02903
Grades: 7-12 | 212 students
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.