Richland Elementary School
- Richland Elementary School's student population of 316 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Richland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2483 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Birdville Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Richland Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 686 students
7400 Hovenkamp Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76118
(817)547-4400 0.9 6-8 686
- Haltom City Tarrant Co J J A E P Grades: 9-10 | 3 students
6125 E Belknap St
Haltom City, TX 76117
(817)547-5700 1.0 9-10 3
- Rowlett Winfree Academy North Richland Hills Grades: 9-12 | 297 students
6311 Blvd 26
Rowlett, TX 75089
(972)869-3250 1.0 9-12 297
- Haltom City Major Cheney El At South Birdville Grades: PK-5 | 475 students
2600 Solana St
Haltom City, TX 76117
(817)547-2300 1.2 PK-5 475
- North Richland Hills Alliene Mullendore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 380 students
4100 Flory St
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
(817)547-1900 1.3 PK-5 380
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.