Ridgeview High School
Ridgeview High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Ridgeview High School's student population of 1,575 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 105 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,575 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||105 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ridgeview High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1428 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Ridgeview High School is Pace Center For Girls Clay (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fleming Island Pace Center For Girls Clay Grades: 6-12 | 46 students
1241 Blanding Blvd
Fleming Island, FL 32006
(904)510-3918 0.5 6-12 46
- Orange Park Ridgeview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 525 students
421 Jefferson Ave
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904)213-5800 0.5 PK-6 525
- Middleburg Coppergate Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 497 students
3460 Copper Colts Court
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)336-0675 1.7 PK-6 497
- Middleburg Doctors Inlet Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 670 students
2634 County Road 220
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)336-0975 2.0 PK-6 670
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.