Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 252 students
- Minority Enrollment: 87%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Riley School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Riley School's ranking?
Riley School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Most diverse schools (Top 5%), Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%) and Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 10-14% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
How many students attend Riley School?
252 students attend Riley School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
52% of Riley School students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Hawaiian, 13% of students are Black, 13% of students are White, 5% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What grades does Riley School offer ?
Riley School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Riley School part of?
Riley School is part of Salt Lake School District.
Review Riley School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities