Rivera Elementary School
- Rivera Elementary School's student population of 609 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||609 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rivera Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5143 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Denton Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lewisville Denton Co J J A E P Grades: 8-12 | 13 students
210 S Woodrow Ln
Lewisville, TX 75067
(940)349-2500 0.4 8-12 13
- Denton Joe Dale Sparks Campus Grades: 6-12 | 51 students
210 S Woodrow
Denton, TX 76205
(940)349-2468 0.4 6-12 51
- Denton Fred Moore High School Grades: 9-12 | 61 students
815 Cross Timbers St
Denton, TX 76205
(940)369-4000 0.6 9-12 61
- Denton Lester Davis Grades: 1-12 | 68 students
1125 Davis St
Denton, TX 76209
(940)369-4050 0.7 1-12 68
The Common Core Standards were created in order to facilitate greater academic progress among K-12 students, and seek to provide consistent academic benchmarks that students must meet. While Common Core is a step in the right direction, there are some concerns that need to be addressed before they reach their optimal effectiveness.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.