Riverside Middle/High School
Riverside Middle/High School serves 153 students in grades 6-12.
Riverside Middle/High School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Wyoming for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 80-84% (which is higher than the Wyoming state average of 52%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 70-74% (which is higher than the Wyoming state average of 56%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is lower than the Wyoming state level of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Wyoming state average of 22% (majority Hispanic).
Riverside Middle/High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Wyoming for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Riverside Middle/High School's student population of 153 students has grown by 80% over five school years.
The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 58% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Riverside Middle/High School is ranked within the top 5% of all 314 schools in Wyoming (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Riverside Middle/High School is 0.30, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.38. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (WY)
Overall Testing Rank
#14 out of 314 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, WY Dept. of Education
Review Riverside Middle/High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
27 Parenting Tips for School Success
From managing homework to avoiding helicopter parenting, this article provides 27 insightful tips for parents to help their children succeed academically.
Safety First: School Bus Safety Week Focuses on Keeping Students Safe on the Road
Learn about what schools have planned for school bus safety week, as well as problems school bus drivers commonly face while transporting students to and from school.
Chicagoans Asked to Pay More Taxes to Support Local Schools
Learn about the recent decision by Mayor Emanuel to raise property taxes to provide additional funding for local schools – and the controversy surrounding his decision.