- The student population of 440 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.41 is less than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Anderson 04 School District's student population of 2,909 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,963 is higher than the state average of $11,514. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,869 is higher than the state average of $11,294. The district spending/student has grown by 12% over four years.
|School District Name||Anderson 04 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||2,909||3,454|
|District Total Revenue||$35 MM||$40 MM|
|District Spending||$35 MM||$39 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,963||$11,514|
|District Spending / Student||$11,869||$11,294|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PendletonPendleton Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 418 students
902 East Queen Street
Pendleton, SC 29670
ClemsonClemson Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 882 students
581 Berkeley Drive
Clemson, SC 29631
PendletonPendleton High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 854 students
P.o. Box 869
Pendleton, SC 29670
La FranceLa France Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 421 students
P.o. Box 487
La France, SC 29656
Central D. W. Daniel High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1101 students
140 Blue And Gold Boulevard
Central, SC 29630
I am appalled by the lack of concern and complete disregard of bullying in this school. My brother attends this school and has been abused by a group of children for over two years. My brother has sought help from his teachers. The bullying only worsened. My mother has spoken with the guidance counselor every year in an attempt to solve the problem to no avail. It has been two and a half years of daily physical and verbal abuse with no intervention by the school staff! This school does NOT provide a safe learning environment!
- Posted by Parent - krist