Riverside Middle School
- Riverside Middle School's student population of 462 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||462 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Riverside Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#626 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anderson 04 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pendleton Pendleton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 382 students
902 East Queen Street
Pendleton, SC 29670
(864)403-2500 1.4 PK-6 382
- Clemson Clemson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 867 students
581 Berkeley Drive
Clemson, SC 29631
(864)397-1500 2.6 PK-5 867
- Pendleton Pendleton High School Grades: 9-12 | 844 students
7324 Highway 187
Pendleton, SC 29670
(864)403-2100 2.9 9-12 844
- La France La France Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 438 students
550 Williams Street
La France, SC 29656
(864)403-2300 3.2 PK-6 438
- Central D. W. Daniel High School Grades: 9-12 | 1086 students
140 Blue And Gold Boulevard
Central, SC 29630
(864)397-2900 5.8 9-12 1086
I am appalled by the lack of concern and complete disregard of bullying in this school. My brother attends this school and has been abused by a group of children for over two years. My brother has sought help from his teachers. The bullying only worsened. My mother has spoken with the guidance counselor every year in an attempt to solve the problem to no avail. It has been two and a half years of daily physical and verbal abuse with no intervention by the school staff! This school does NOT provide a safe learning environment!
- Posted by Parent - krist
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.