Robert E. Lee High School
Robert E. Lee High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Robert E. Lee High School's student population of 2,011 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 93 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,011 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||93 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robert E. Lee High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Duval School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Robert E. Lee High School is Paxon School/advanced Studies High School (2.8 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Young Womens Leadership Academy/ Young Mens Leadership Academy (2.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is West Riverside Elementary School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Ruth N. Upson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 467 students
1090 Dancy St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904)381-7485 0.9 PK-5 467
- Jacksonville Central Riverside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 370 students
2555 Gilmore St
Jacksonville, FL 32204
(904)381-7495 1.1 PK-5 370
- Jacksonville Fishweir Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 434 students
3977 Herschel St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904)381-3910 1.2 PK-5 434
- Jacksonville Pinedale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 385 students
4229 Edison Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32254
(904)381-7490 1.5 PK-5 385
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.