Rome Community Consolidated Elementary School
- Rome Community Consolidated Elementary School's student population of 361 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rome Community Consolidated Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1809 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rome CCSD 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Texico Field Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 282 students
21075 N Hails Ln
Texico, IL 62889
(618)755-4611 3.9 PK-8 282
- Centralia Raccoon Consolidated Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
3601 State Route 161
Centralia, IL 62801
(618)532-7329 5.9 PK-8 254
- Mount Vernon Oakland Education Center 15 students
1722 Oakland Ave
Mount Vernon, IL 62864
(618)244-5720 8.1 n/a 15
There seems like there is a lot of bullying going on in this school.... And I am a student.. I don't really like it. I does have really good and nice, caring teachers in it though... but overall it is a good school...
- Posted by Student/Alumni - makay
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.