Kell Grade School
- Kell Grade School's student population of 111 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kell Grade School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3240 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kell Cons SD 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Texico Field Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 282 students
21075 N Hails Ln
Texico, IL 62889
(618)755-4611 4.5 PK-8 282
- Centralia Raccoon Consolidated Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
3601 State Route 161
Centralia, IL 62801
(618)532-7329 4.5 PK-8 254
- Salem Selmaville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 252 students
3185 Selmaville Rd
Salem, IL 62881
(618)548-2416 8.5 K-8 252
- Bluford Farrington Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 66 students
20941 E Divide Rd
Bluford, IL 62814
(618)755-4414 8.6 K-8 66
This is not a school for children with disabilties. They are not qualified. They tend to not care what the parents think and issues are not resolved even for normal students. They cover a lot up and are not very honest.
- Posted by Parent - Concerned parent
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.