Roseau Elementary School
Roseau Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Roseau Elementary School's student population of 637 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||637 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roseau Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#376 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ROSEAU PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseau Roseau Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 534 students
509 3rd St Ne
Roseau, MN 56751
(218)463-2770 0.0 7-12 534
- Badger Badger Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 147 students
110 Carpenter Ave
Badger, MN 56714
(218)528-3201 12.6 PK-6 147
- Warroad Angle Inlet Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 10 students
17606 Inlet Rd Nw
Warroad, MN 56763
(218)223-4161 20.2 K-6 10
- Warroad Warroad Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 543 students
510 Cedar Ave
Warroad, MN 56763
(218)386-6094 20.2 PK-6 543
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.