Rowland Elementary School
- Rowland Elementary School's student population of 443 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||443 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rowland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1685 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Euclid-Lyndhurst City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Greenview Upper Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 730 students
1825 S Green Rd
Cleveland, OH 44121
(216)691-2245 0.3 3-6 730
- Cleveland Gearity Professional Development School Grades: PK-5 | 348 students
2323 Wrenford Rd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216)371-6515 0.9 PK-5 348
- Cleveland Brush High School Grades: 9-12 | 1133 students
4875 Glenlyn Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124
(216)691-2065 1.3 9-12 1133
- Beachwood Hilltop Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 268 students
24524 Hilltop Dr
Beachwood, OH 44122
(216)831-7144 1.4 3-5 268
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.