Royal Ridge Elementary School
- Royal Ridge Elementary School's student population of 611 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||611 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Royal Ridge Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#5181 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North East Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio School Of Science And Technology - Alamo Grades: K-8 | 430 students
12200 Crownpoint Dr Ste 100
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210) 657-6400 1.2 K-8 430
- San Antonio Windcrest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 571 students
465 Faircrest Dr
San Antonio, TX 78239
(210) 407-9600 1.4 PK-5 571
- Converse Miller Point Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 572 students
7027 Misty Rdg
Converse, TX 78109
(210) 590-3110 1.5 PK-5 572
- San Antonio Idea Judson Academy Grades: K-3 | 512 students
13427 Judson Rd
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210) 529-3600 2.0 K-3 512
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.