Harmony School Of Innovation - San Antonio
- Harmony School Of Innovation - San Antonio's student population of 536 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harmony School Of Innovation - San Antonio's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6185 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harmony Science Acad (san Antonio) School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Montgomery Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 531 students
7047 Montgomery Dr
San Antonio, TX 78239
(210)407-5000 0.2 PK-5 531
- San Antonio Idea Walzem Academy Grades: K-4 | 575 students
6445 Walzem Rd
San Antonio, TX 78239
(210)239-4600 1.0 K-4 575
- Converse Miller Point Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 569 students
7027 Misty Rdg
Converse, TX 78109
(210)590-3110 1.3 PK-5 569
- San Antonio Mary Lou Hartman Grades: PK-5 | 746 students
7203 Woodlake Pkwy
San Antonio, TX 78218
(210)590-3080 1.4 PK-5 746
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.