Rrmr Elementary School
- Rrmr Elementary School's student population of 246 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rrmr Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#564 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rk Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Rrmr Elementary School is Rockford Junior-senior Rockford Senior High School (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Rockford Junior-senior Rockford Senior High School (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Central Springs Elementary School - Nora Springs (7.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Rockford Junior-senior Rockford Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 239 students
1460 210th Street?
Rockford, IA 50468
(641)756-3813 0.0 7-12 239
- Nora Springs Central Springs Elementary School - Nora Springs Grades: PK-3 | 143 students
509 N Iowa Ave
Nora Springs, IA 50458
(641)749-5301 7.7 PK-3 143
- Greene North Butler Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 254 students
201 N 5th St
Greene, IA 50636
(641)816-5631 12.4 7-12 254
- Charles City Charles City Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 470 students
1200 1st Ave.
Charles City, IA 50616
(641)257-6530 12.9 5-8 470
- Charles City Washington Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 328 students
1406 N Grand
Charles City, IA 50616
(641)257-6570 13.0 PK-2 328
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.