Sabetha Elementary School
- Sabetha Elementary School's student population of 361 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sabetha Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#44 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prairie Hills School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sabetha Sabetha Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 174 students
751 Bluejay Blvd
Sabetha, KS 66534
(785)284-2151 0.2 6-8 174
- Sabetha Sabetha High School Grades: 9-12 | 245 students
1011 Bluejay Blvd
Sabetha, KS 66534
(785)284-2155 0.3 9-12 245
- Bern Bern Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 87 students
416 Jilson St Box 144
Bern, KS 66408
(785)336-2293 10.5 PK-8 87
- Powhattan Kickapoo Nation School Grades: K-12 | 64 students
Po Box 106
Powhattan, KS 66527
(785)474-3365 12.8 K-12 64
- Hiawatha Hiawatha Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 408 students
Hiawatha, KS 66434
(785)742-7181 13.9 PK-4 408
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.