Sabetha High School
- Sabetha High School's student population of 245 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sabetha High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#573 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prairie Hills School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sabetha Sabetha Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 174 students
751 Bluejay Blvd
Sabetha, KS 66534
(785)284-2151 0.1 6-8 174
- Sabetha Sabetha Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 361 students
Sabetha, KS 66534
(785)284-3448 0.3 PK-5 361
- Powhattan Kickapoo Nation School Grades: K-12 | 64 students
Po Box 106
Powhattan, KS 66527
(785)474-3365 12.4 K-12 64
- Hiawatha Hiawatha Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 408 students
Hiawatha, KS 66434
(785)742-7181 13.8 PK-4 408
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.