Salisbury High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 233 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Salisbury High School?
The graduation rate of Salisbury High School is 90%, which is equal to the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Salisbury High School?
233 students attend Salisbury High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of Salisbury High School students are White, 5% of students are Black, and 3% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Salisbury High School?
Salisbury High School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Salisbury High School offer ?
Salisbury High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Salisbury High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities