Salmon River Jr/sr High School
- Salmon River Jr/sr High School's student population of 71 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Salmon River Jr/sr High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#405 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Salmon River Joint Dist School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riggins Riggins Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 53 students
Riggins, ID 83549
(208)630-6026 0.2 PK-5 53
- Joseph Imnaha Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 3 students
78976 Imnaha Hwy
Joseph, OR 97846
(541)577-3119 26.9 K-8 3
- New Meadows Meadows Valley School Grades: PK-12 | 165 students
500 North Miller Avenue
New Meadows, ID 83654
(208)347-2118 31.4 PK-12 165
- Grangeville Grangeville High School Grades: 9-12 | 263 students
910 S D St
Grangeville, ID 83530
(208)983-0580 35.7 9-12 263
- Grangeville Grangeville Elementary Middle School Grades: PK-8 | 565 students
400 Idaho Street
Grangeville, ID 83530
(208)983-0400 36.1 PK-8 565
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.