Salome Elementary School
Salome Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Salome Elementary School's student population of 128 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Salome Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1727 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Salome Consolidated Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salome Salome High School Grades: 9-12 | 127 students
67488 E Salome Rd
Salome, AZ 85348
(928)859-3453 1.1 9-12 127
- Wenden Wenden Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 76 students
71001 Santa Fe Ave
Wenden, AZ 85357
(928)859-3806 5.4 PK-8 76
- Bouse Bouse Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 27 students
44936 Joshua Drive
Bouse, AZ 85325
(928)851-2213 23.8 PK-8 27
- Aguila Aguila Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
50023 N 514th Ave
Aguila, AZ 85320
(928)685-2222 27.8 PK-8 153
- Parker Parker High School Grades: 9-12 | 505 students
1600 Kofa Avenue
Parker, AZ 85344
(928)669-9244 45.7 9-12 505
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.