Samuel M Ridgway Middle School
- Samuel M Ridgway Middle School's student population of 325 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Samuel M Ridgway Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1341 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Edgewater Park Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Willingboro J. C. Stuart Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 475 students
70 Sunset Road
Willingboro, NJ 08046
(609)835-3881 0.9 PK-5 475
- Beverly Midred Magowan Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 526 students
405 Cherrix Avenue
Beverly, NJ 08010
(609)877-1430 1.0 PK-4 526
- Willingboro W. R. James Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 419 students
41 Pinetree Lane
Willingboro, NJ 08046
(609)835-8940 1.2 PK-5 419
- Riverside Delran Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 701 students
20 Creek Road
Riverside, NJ 08075
(856)764-5100 1.8 3-5 701
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.