Samuel S. Yellin Elementary School
- Samuel S. Yellin Elementary School's student population of 511 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||511 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Samuel S. Yellin Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1018 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stratford School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stratford Parkivew Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 359 students
123 Parkview Rd
Stratford, NJ 08084
(856)783-2876 0.6 PK-3 359
- Somerdale Somerdale Park School Grades: PK-8 | 499 students
301 Grace Street
Somerdale, NJ 08083
(856)783-6261 1.3 PK-8 499
- Somerdale Sterling High School Grades: 9-12 | 950 students
501 South Warwick Road
Somerdale, NJ 08083
(856)784-1333 1.4 9-12 950
- Clementon Lindenwold School Five Grades: K-4 | 524 students
550 Chews Landing Rd.
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856)784-4063 1.5 K-4 524
Nearby Homes for Sale
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.