San Juan High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 603 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 66%
- Graduation Rate: 80-84% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of San Juan High School?
The graduation rate of San Juan High School is 80-84%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend San Juan High School?
603 students attend San Juan High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
43% of San Juan High School students are Hispanic, 34% of students are White, 11% of students are Black, 6% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of San Juan High School?
San Juan High School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does San Juan High School offer ?
San Juan High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review San Juan High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities