Sandwich Central School
- Sandwich Central School's student population of 72 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sandwich Central School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#107 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Inter-lakes School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Moultonborough Moultonborough Central School Grades: PK-6 | 246 students
916 Whittier Hwy
Moultonborough, NH 03254
(603)476-5535 4.1 PK-6 246
- Moultonborough Moultonborough Academy (junior High) Grades: 7-8 | 72 students
25 Blake Rd.
Moultonborough, NH 03254
(603)476-5517 4.5 7-8 72
- Tamworth Kenneth A. Brett School Grades: K-8 | 204 students
881 Tamworth Rd.
Tamworth, NH 03886
(603)323-7271 9.0 K-8 204
- Holderness Holderness Central School Grades: K-8 | 154 students
3 School Rd.
Holderness, NH 03245
(603)536-2538 9.8 K-8 154
- Meredith Inter-lakes Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 338 students
21 Laker Ln.
Meredith, NH 03253
(603)279-7968 10.0 PK-4 338
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.