Sawyer Elementary School
- Sawyer Elementary School's student population of 36 students has declined by 33% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sawyer Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has increased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#318 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||SAWYER 16 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Velva Velva Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 257 students
101 W 4th St
Velva, ND 58790
(701)338-2022 6.4 PK-6 257
- Surrey Surrey Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 267 students
200 2nd St Se
Surrey, ND 58785
(701)838-3282 10.8 PK-6 267
- Minot South Prairie Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 348 students
100 177th Ave Sw
Minot, ND 58701
(701)722-3537 11.5 PK-8 348
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.