School 46-charles Carroll
- School 46-charles Carroll's student population of 327 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||327 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School 46-charles Carroll's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3978 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ROCHESTER CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester School 28-henry Hudson Grades: K-8 | 680 students
450 Humboldt St
Rochester, NY 14610
(585)482-4836 0.7 K-8 680
- Rochester Indian Landing Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 492 students
702 Landing Rd N
Rochester, NY 14625
(585)249-6900 1.0 K-5 492
- Rochester School 52-frank Fowler Dow Grades: PK-6 | 359 students
100 Farmington Rd
Rochester, NY 14609
(585)482-9614 1.0 PK-6 359
- Rochester East Upper High School Grades: 9-12 | 825 students
1801 E Main St
Rochester, NY 14609
(585)288-3130 1.2 9-12 825
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.