School Community Guidance Center
- School Community Guidance Center's student population of 96 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School Community Guidance Center's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dallas Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Dallas Co School For Accelerated Learning Grades: 7-10 | 6 students
1673 Terre Colony Dr
Dallas, TX 75212
(214)652-7113 0.0 7-10 6
- Dallas Learning Alternative Center For Empowering Youth Grades: 6-8 | 94 students
4949 Village Fair
Dallas, TX 75224
(972)925-7060 0.0 6-8 94
- Red Oak Life School Oak Cliff Grades: K-12 | 1599 students
4400 S Rl Thornton Frwy
Red Oak, TX 75154
(214)376-8200 0.1 K-12 1599
- Dallas Mark Twain Leadership Vanguard Grades: PK-5 | 287 students
724 Green Cove Ln
Dallas, TX 75232
(972)749-3000 0.7 PK-5 287
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.