Scott L Libby Elementary School
- Scott L Libby Elementary School's student population of 630 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||630 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Scott L Libby Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#241 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Litchfield Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buckeye West-mec - Verrado High School Grades: 9-12
20050 W. Indian School Road
Buckeye, AZ 85396
(623)873-1860 2.0 9-12 n/a
- Litchfield Park Verrado Heritage Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 886 students
20895 W Hamilton St
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
(623)535-6000 2.6 PK-8 886
- Buckeye The Odyssey Preparatory Academy Goodyear Grades: K-5 | 619 students
17532 West Harrison Street
Buckeye, AZ 85326
(623)882-1140 2.9 K-5 619
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.